Monday, September 27, 2010

The Changeling

I haven't don't a movie review in awhile, and The Changeling annoyed me to the point that I feel the need to rant about it. So, The Changeling...Angelina Jolie is probably the only actor any average viewer could name, but there are plenty of familiar faces.

The general gist of the movie is woman goes to work and leaves young son at home to fend for himself, woman returns from work to find son gone, "son" is returned but she claims its not hers, woman spends the rest of her life searching for real son.

My opinion: a long and boring movie that is just Angelina Jolie running about crying. I really would love to see a 30 second Bunny short of this movie where an Angelina Bunny wails from scene to scene proclaiming "That's not my Walter!"

So yeah,...quite possibly the worst movie Clint Eastwood ever directed. He should go back to shootin' shit and smacking punks in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment